Find out how to enrol into one of the best primary schools in Sydney.
Our Lady Queen of Peace gives your child the best opportunity to develop academically and spiritually.
The school was established to cater especially for the communities immediately in the vicinity of the parish. Enrolment procedures followed ensure that priority is given to families who share and support the special character of our Catholic schools. A priority order will be followed that supports:
- A strong parish faith community
- Gospel priority to support those in need
- Priority to religious education
- Parent/school partnership and a caring community
- A strong parent group actively promoting the goals of the school
For more information about our Enrolment Policy and Procedures click here
How old must my child be to enrol?
Children whose fifth birthday occurs on or before July 31 are eligible for enrolment in Kindergarten that year.
How do I enrol my child?
While the school accepts enrolment applications at any time during the year (pending vacancies) for years 1 to 6, the main enrolment period for new Kindergarten student begins in March of each year. Contact the school to check when enrolment applications are due.
To enrol you child you need to contact the school office and collect an enrolment package or you can download an application form below. A time will be organised for you and your child to meet with the school.
- Enrolment Instructions
- Enrolment Application Form (Form A)
- Consent Form (Form B)
- Overseas and Exchange Students (Form C)
- Contact information form for parents/carers not residing with the student (Form D)
For further enquires please feel free to contact us.