Diocesan Assembly Centre, Cnr Flushcombe Rd and Marion St, Blacktown
Do you really know enough about Digital Technology to Protect your child?
Recent Studies show that 70% of students are hiding their online behaviour from their parents.
This is why most parents feel their children are safe online. But are they?
- How Cybersmart are you? Here's a quick quiz:
- Which apps are the worst for cyberbullying and most used by predators?
- What is the most popular way to cyberbully?
- Best way to supervise your child online without spying?
- What are "Whisper", "Yik Yak", "Secret", "Snapchat" and "MeowChat"?
If you can't answer these questions correctly then you don't know enough about cybersafety to protect your child's digital future.
Leonie Smith "The Cybersafety Lady" helps parents navigate through the digital minefield with up to date information on the latest online trends and apps.
Parents, Representative Council, Parramatta Diocese